Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer's Sunday Selections - Back To School

I don't know about the rest of you, but school starts this week for us.  Its time for us to head back into the classrooms and commence with the learnings.  Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it.  The back to school shopping however... thats more my style.  So, for this week's Sunday Selections I have gathered together a plethora of back to school items.  I gathered together so many that I won't be able to fit them all here, so I'll post a link to my pinterest board where the collection currently resides.

The first thing every school should start with is coffee.
Especially the first one.  I like this coffee cup because it
has math stuff on it.
Of course, new clothes are also a must for the first day.
I like dresses because you only have to buy one piece
to have an outfit.  And I just like this one.
Of course, when it starts to get a bit cooler, you may also need a cute poncho
 like this one.
Organization is key to a good start.  This neato planner can help.






















You'll need at least one notebook too.





























Better make that three notebooks.











Pencils should also be on everyone's
 back to school shopping list.  I just
 love the Princess Bride reference on
 these sharp little pencils.
You'll probably want somewhere to keep
your pencils as well.  This
zipper case should do just fine.







Backpacks are always in demand for the new school year.  I
am in love with the fabrics on this one.  Bonus, it has tons
 of pockets.
Or maybe you prefere the messenger bag.  (Hint: this one
works either way, its convertible!)
Once you have all of those new books, you may need
some cool bookends to keep them upright.

And every school day needs an after school snack!  And
every after school snack needs a place to hang out, why not
put it in this cool cookie jar?


That's it for today's selections. I hope you enjoyed the back to school edition. If you want to see some more of the things I've picked out, check out my back to school pinterest board. What back to school essentials do you fancy?

*I know the picture spacing is a little wonky, I tried to be fancy and they got all out of wack.

No comments:

Post a Comment