Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer's Sunday Selections- Featuring Etsy Entrepreneurs

Starting today, this will be a weekly feature for my blog.  I am going to comb through the vast reaches of Etsy, and maybe even beyond, to find my favorite things.  Thats pretty much all I do anyways, at least when I'm not working on a new purse or sleeping.  This week my favorites came from a team challenge we did for Etsy Entrepreneurs.  All of today's featured shops/items are from fellow EE team mates.  This was a great exercise in marketing and was beneficial for all who were involved.  All of the items featured here are currently for sale in the featuree's shop.  Make sure to click the shop links and check them out!


Now, on to the good stuff:


The first shop I would like to show off is Christine's Jewelry!  She has some super awesome things, but this red and gold necklace is my favorite.  (hint hint to anyone who may be in the market for a gift to me!)  I just love the color, and the combinations of textures and shapes.  Those green earrings are fab too!






If I hadn't just gotten married, I would totally be planning to use this next shop... Sugar Robot!  They make elegant, edible cake decorations, like these oh so brilliant and life like butterflies!  Aren't they gorgeous?   And those little monsters would be perfect for a kids birthday party.


Next in my line up of featured shops is the lovely Subliminal Beauty.  Her photography is wonderful.  I love that she doesn't stick to just one thing.  She has nature shots, urban shots, close ups, everything.  It was hard to pick just two of her photographs to feature here, but these are my favorites!



Who doesn't smile when they see a lovable, huggable, classic teddy bear?  Bailey's Bruins has been stitching up bears (and I've seen a bun or two as well) for years.  They would make a great first teddy for any child, and they are all unique!  I just love those little embroidered noses.


Almost done folks, just two more shops to go!

Lil' Bundle of Joy makes all manner of baby things, from bibs to burp clothes, to my personal favorites, little stuffed owls.  If I had a baby, or one near by that has parents who would let me play with it, I would totally get this little owl.  She's just so cute.  Or this cuddly looking blanket.   Adorb! (<-thats short for adorable, for those who may not be up on the lingo.)


Last, but certainly not least, I have Beguiling Vintage!  As much as I love hand made crafts, I also enjoy the old stuff.  I have to, I have a degree in history.  BV has some truly awesome stuff, from cute 50's dresses to jewelry to kitschy home decor.  Here are a couple of my favorites from her vast and varied stash of vintage goodies:


Annd that concludes the first set of Summer's Sunday Selections!   If you made it all the way to the end, thank you!  And go take around these wonderful shops.  This is just a small sampling of what they have to offer.  



No comments:

Post a Comment